Virtual. Live. Community-Driven.

December 10th - 12th, 2020

Thank you for participating as an exhibitor in The 2020 ServiceMonster Symposium! This is where we will be posting all updates, sharing marketing materials, and centralizing contact.

A note from ServiceMonster CEO Joe Kowalski:

I know what you’re thinking: "Booths at online events suuuuuuuuck."
You’re right! It’s the very reason we created this show. I need ServiceMonster to have a booth at a great, annual, online trade show. The only problem is, I don’t see the associations creating one anytime soon. While in a sucky virtual booth at another event, we decided to leverage our large online audience of cleaners and prior event experience to build the best virtual event for the cleaning industry.

This is a LIVE ONLY show. Too many people miss live social interaction and real-time booth visits aren’t a priority when the attendee can watch the lectures 6 months after the show. Also, it’s only $1,000 for brand and booth access (with a 50% discount for MarketPlace vendors) which will greatly help us build this event.

This isn’t a money-grab for us. In fact, 51% of all profits will be going to The Children’s Heart Foundation. The remaining 49% goes to the next show.

Some key points for you:
1. Demographic: Carpet Cleaners, Window Cleaners, Pressure Washers, House Cleaning Services
2. Cost: $1000 (50% discount for MarketPlace vendors)
3. Attendees: 250 - 500 (our best estimate)

We all know the game. Event coordinators can’t help but boost the numbers. I won’t do that. We are targeting 500 live attendees. We regularly have webinars with 250+. The 22 speakers are the best in the industry and our combined marketing power should generate a lot of awareness. The truth is, I don’t know how many will show up. I do know that it will only grow with each speaker, vendor, and personality that is a part of the show.

Joe Kowalski
CEO, ServiceMonster

Symposium Updates

September 23, 2020

Exhibitor Information

If you would like to learn more about being an Exhibitor at the Symposium, please read the attached document from our CEO Joe Kowalski. Let us know if you have any questions!

View/Download Attachment
September 1, 2020

Welcome to the Vendor Portal

This is where the ServiceMonster team will be posting updates regarding The ServiceMonster Cleaning Symposium 2020. Since this is a completely virtual event, there will be plenty of digital content pieces and marketing strategies that we will use to draw attention to the event. Any such material will be posted here with guidelines on use. We will occasionally send you an email with the latest updates, but the majority of the communication will happen right here.

View/Download Attachment

The Speakers

We have quite the line-up of speakers at this year's event! These individuals represent the best-of-the-best in the cleaning industry, and we're honored to have them speak. All lectures and panels will be streamed LIVE only.
Brandon Vaughn
Bobby Walker
Michelle Myers
Joe Kowalski
Ryan Kettering
Joshua Latimer
Carrie Knight
Perry Tait
Bruce DeLoatch
Bill Yeadon
Jim Pearson
Jeremy Reets
Steve Toburen
Michael Hinderliter
Shawn Bisaillon
Mark Saiger
Eric Sprague
Larry Wilberton
Mason Tomaino
Dan Platta
Brandon Maye
Paul Lucas
Toby Clem
Courtney Lee

The Profits: 51% to The Children's Heart Foundation

This symposium is not a money-grab for us. Instead, we've decided to donate 51% of all profits from this event to The Children's Heart Foundation, the country's leading organization solely dedicated to funding congenital heart defect (CHD) research. This is a cause near and dear to the ServiceMonster family, and we're honored to have the opportunity to contribute to their funding. For more information on The Children's Heart Foundation, go to the link below.
Learn More Here

Marketing Materials

This is where all symposium marketing materials will be published.
Click each image to download
Click each image to download (contact us if you need another variation)
NOTE: Only current ServiceMonster MarketPlace vendors are allowed to display this badge
Click image to download

Purchase Your Virtual Booth

NOTE: The discounted rate is only available to current MarketPlace Vendors.
To learn more about the benefits of exhibiting at the SMCS, view the letter from Joe here.

Need to contact us with a question?

Fill out this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible:
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Unfortunately, we have decided to cancel The ServiceMonster Cleaning Symposium. All ticket purchases and exhibitor fees have been refunded. If you have any questions, please email Thank you for your understanding and we will see you soon!